This is an example of Serviced Apartment in Osaka.
This apartment is located in Nipponbashi area, in particular with the neighbor Dotonbori area which is the most famous Sightseeing Spots in Osaka, in the heart of Osaka city. It’s very convenient for everything, such as shopping, sightseeing, local food hunting, night life, and commuting everywhere in Kansai.
And these serviced apartments have the best features of both apartments and hotels, such as fully equipped in-room facilities including kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, etc., and hospitality of the front desk.
This property is currently available for multiple rooms rentals only.
Please contact us first, then we check the latest availability and arrange the lease contract for your desired lease period.
* These photos are examples of the services. The actual room and service may differ.
●Lounge ●Front Desk ●Co-working space ●Party room (Meeting room)
[Features in each room]
●Kitchen in the room ●Microwave ●Refrigerator ●Washing machine
●Vacuum cleaner ●Air cleaner ● Free Wi-Fi available ●Private Balcony
●Room size：25 sq. m and up
●Pot & ladle set: 550 yen
●Frying pan & slicer set: 550 yen
●Kitchen knife & cutting board set: 550 yen
- Eco-cleaning will be provided during the stay. Please ask to the front desk when you need towels and amenities.
- The above “Features” varies depending on the hotels / rooms we introduce. Please be sure to contact us for details.
- No restrictions on movement within the building, but be sure to ware a face mask when walking around in the building.
- Feel free to use coin laundry and vending machine.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
- Please cooperate in wearing masks, disinfecting hands and fingers, measuring temperature, and ensuring social distance.
- 5 minutes walk from “Nihonbashi Station” on Kintetsu / Subway Sakaisuji Line / Sennichimae Line
- 5 minutes walk from “Tanimachi 9-chome” station on Osaka Metro Tanimachi line
- 14 minutes walk from “Nagahoribashi” station on Osaka Metro Sakaisuji Line / Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line