DID-GLOBAL’s furnished apartments are suitable for quarantine isolation, as they meet the standards set by Japan quarantine station.
In order to prevent the infection of COVID19 each other,
we, DID-GLOBAL, adopt the Non-face-to-face way for all processes of rental apartment from application, contract and key hand-over to move-in.
Apply to DID-GLOBAL’s Apartment
– We have an online application system on our website.
Please search and book our apartment you like, from here.
Send you the Lease Agreement and Invoice by email
– PDF of the Lease Agreement
– Invoice of the Contract Money
E-sign on the agreement & Pay the contract money
– E-sign on the agreement & Send back to DID-GLOBAL by email
– Pay the contract money by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
* We require to get LINE app or Japanese mobile phone number before you move-in. Please inform us your LINE ID or a certificate (receipt or order confirmation email) of you order Japanese phone number.
We recommend to use APJ SIM for Japanese mobile phone number.
Inform you the way of Key giving
Go to the Apartment & move-in by yourself
Go to the Apartment by getting the key and move-into the apartment by yourself.
* Please refer this for the transportation from KIX airport
Sign on the original Lease Agreement
In the apartment we’ll put two of the original of our Lease agreement.
Please sign on the originals, and check the property condition to report as the original condition. Please send us back one copy of them by the envelope we put beside as well.